Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Drake's Tim westwood freestyle


I just heard this freestyle today and i think drake did his thing. His "Thank me later" album recently leaked and it's amazing. I don't think drakes album leaking will effect his sales. Reason being is because the dude did go on a country wide tour with lil wayne, young jeezy and soulja boy off one mixtape. That's what i think people don't realize, is that all of our favorite drake songs are coming off of mixtapes. Theres only one that actually is off a album and that's "Forever" which is on LeBron James "More than A game soundtrack"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to view my blog and also comment on this post.
contact me @
twitter:younglee95
Email:lelo-music@hotmail.com
formspring:lelomusic
Plz vist LIFEOFLELO again thank you