Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SHOULD I DO THIS

should i do this i need your opinion so plz comment.okay so i was just writing down some ideas for my blog.and one was have blog of the week.every week you pick a new blog for blog of the week then i put a poll on my blogthen you guys vote for who you think should be blog of the month.but if im going to do this i need comments and for people to tell me who they want to win blog of the month.plz give your opinion and if you like i will do this.

signin out,
lee

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me (:
    It just seems difficult to organize though.


    Check out my blog and leave a comment (:
    coverupsunday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea.
    Alright, just followed you.
    Nice blog.
    Follow me now?
    bobbyearth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to view my blog and also comment on this post.
contact me @
twitter:younglee95
Email:lelo-music@hotmail.com
formspring:lelomusic
Plz vist LIFEOFLELO again thank you