Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DRAKE THE NIGHT OF THE INJURY


























COMPLEX:HOW DO YOU PREPARE FOR A SHOW?

Drake: “Just kick it, man. Be calm. The best preparation I have is being out there from point A, watching Wayne so I get amped up. Feel out the crowd. Get my hugs from certain key females. That’s my preparation for the show.”

COMPLEX:HOW IS THE KNEE HOLDING UP?


Drake: “The knee’s alright. Last night I had a bit of a scary moment. I saw somebody that had my mic and I walked backwards and I fell. But I got up and I had to go onstage right after.”


Drake:“The cool thing about Young Money is that we stand by the stage and watch everybody perform, it’s like a team. It’s like playing on a hockey team. Everybody comes off stage and we slap hands and then the next person goes out and you get hyped and you rhyme their lyrics, it’s like, I’m here for you. Everybody has good nights, everybody has bad nights, you gotta be there for both.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to view my blog and also comment on this post.
contact me @
twitter:younglee95
Email:lelo-music@hotmail.com
formspring:lelomusic
Plz vist LIFEOFLELO again thank you