Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contest time!!!

So lately i've been trying my best with headers but i just cant get a really dope one. With this being said it's your chance to have your skills seen by the hundreds of people that visit life of lelo.(I THINK IT'S HUNDREDS) The rules of the contest are below.

. Please use the two pictures at the bottom. You can use both or just the one you feel like.
. Please incorparate the color's red, black, and white in the header.
. Max of only 2 entry's per person.(WE NEED TO GIVE EVRYBODY A CHANCE)
. Send all entry's to my e-mail: lelo-music@hotmail.com
. The words "life of lelo" must be in header
. And last but not least, please be creative and use your imagination.
Good luck!!


l.o.l.~life of lelo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to view my blog and also comment on this post.
contact me @
twitter:younglee95
Email:lelo-music@hotmail.com
formspring:lelomusic
Plz vist LIFEOFLELO again thank you